Non Breathable Films
'Tec Line' Non Breathable films are manufactured from blend of polythylene by the extrusion technology.
Suitable for hygienic applications, the films are designed for use in the manufacture of disposable sanitary products- Baby Diapers, Sanitary Towels, Incontinence Pads.
With polyethylene as the main component, it is a thin water-resistant film with a smooth texture that is produced by melting the main materials from an extruder. It is widely used in industry and manufacturing as a product produced from pure polyethylene resin, it is completely water resistant and impermeable.
- Light weight & soft touch
- Superior mechanical strength
- Adhesion to non wovens and fabrics
- Custom-made backsheet
- Use as backsheet in various hygiene products:
- Baby diapers
- Sanitary napkins
- Incontinence pads
- Adult diapers
- Means for the chronically ill
- Various medical applications
- Width: 80 – 2,000 mm
- (GSM) Square weight: 10 – 80 g/m².
- Micro Embossing
- Possibility of applying anti-microbial treatment.
- Corona treatment option.
- The colour of the film depends on your requirement.
- Flexographic print up to 4colours.
- Tensile Strength
- Hydro Water Resistant
- Coefficient of friction (COF)